Complimentary Services & Assistance
MSA Immigration Australia offers the following services to student-clients to ensure they enjoy their Australian study experience:
- Complimentary assistance on accommodation and airport pick up arrangement – Get prepared to for your arrival in Australia and we will get you connected to the local community in Australia.
- Parcel and Letters Receiving Service – Receive parcels or letters in behalf of student for bank account, mobile phone, tax file number, etc.
- Overseas Student Health Cover Assistance– We will arrange your OSHC cover with several options from different health insurance providers.
- IELTS Resources (Partnership with IELTS Australia and IELTS Online) – Assist exam-takers to achieve the best scores in their IELTS English exam.
- Work Assistance/Placement – MSA has the potential to assist new students & migrants with part-time or casual work (in Western Australia) for the first 30-60 days once they are legally permitted to work in Australia.